SECTION 10 - SMS
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
We collect the personal information you provide to us when you purchase our products or visit our website. The categories of information we may collect include:
- Personal Identifiers, including name, email address, postal address, and telephone number
- Commercial and Financial Information, including purchases and credit card or debit card number
- Inferences, including inferences created from other personal information collected
To the extent we process deidentified personal information, we will make no attempt to reidentify such data.
We automatically collect internet or other electronic information about you when you visit our website, such as IP address, browsing history and interactions with our website. This data may be collected using browser cookies and other tracking technologies.
Opt-Out Preference Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit an opt-out preference signal, such as the Global Privacy Control (GPC) signal, to online services you visit. When we detect such signal, we place a U.S. Privacy String setting in your browser so that any third party who respects that signal will not track your activity on our website. Your request to opt-out of sale/sharing will be linked to your browser identifier only and not linked to any account information because the connection between your browser and the account is not known to us. GPC is supported by certain internet browsers or as a browser extension. Find out how to enable GPC..
We do not retain data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes described in this Policy.We generally retain data according to the guidelines below.
|Type of Data||Retention Period|
|Cookies and online data we collect while you use our website, including Online Identifiers, Internet Activity||We delete or anonymize data concerning your use of our website within 5 years of collecting it.|
|Data we collect in order to process and ship orders you place with us, including Name, Email address, Postal address, Credit card or debit card number||We keep personal information related to products and services you purchase for as long as the personal data is required for us to fulfill our contract with you, and for 7 years from your last purchase with us. We may keep data beyond this period in anonymized form.|
|Data we collect when you contact us for customer support and other inquiries, including Name, Email address||We keep customer feedback and correspondence with our customer service for up to 2 years to help us respond to any questions or complaints. We may keep data beyond this period in anonymized form.|
|Data we collect when you sign up for promotional and marketing communications, including Name, Email address, Telephone number, Purchases, Inferences created from other personal information collected||Where you have signed up to receive promotional and marketing communications from us, we will retain any data collected until you opt-out or request its deletion. We may keep data beyond this period in anonymized form. We will further retain a record of any opt-outs in order to prevent sending you future communications.|
|Data we collect when you review our products, answer surveys, or send feedback, including Name, Email address||We retain review, survey, and feedback data for up to 5 years following your last contact with us. We may keep data beyond this period in anonymized form to help improve our products and services.|
|Data we collect in connection with privacy requests, including Name, Email address||We retain records related to privacy requests as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, and for a minimum of 24 months.|
|Data we collect for security purposes, including Email address||We retain security-related data as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to maintain and improve our information security measures.|
We process personal information for the following purposes:
- Analyzing Data
- Delivering Targeted Ads
- Fulfilling Customer Orders
- Internal Business Operations
- Managing Event & Guest Data
- Marketing Our Products & Services
- Meeting Compliance & Legal Requirements
- Operating Our Website or Mobile Apps
- Preventing Fraud
- Processing Payments
- Providing Customer Support
- Providing Cybersecurity
- Sending Promotional Communications
- Storing and Managing Data
- Tracking Purchases & Customer Data
Information Disclosed for Business or Commercial Purposes in the Last 12 Months, and Categories of Parties Disclosed To
We may disclose the following personal information about you when you purchase our products or visit our website:
|Personal Information Category||Categories of Service Providers||Categories of Third Parties|
|Personal Identifiers||Business Operations Tool, CRM light clienteling, Commerce Software Tools, Data Analytics Providers, Fraud Prevention Tools, Governance, Risk & Compliance Software, Sales & Marketing Tools, Shipping Services, and Web Hosting Services||Ad Networks, Commerce Software Tools, Inventory and Fulfillment , Merchant Tracking Affilate , Payment Processors, and Shipping Services|
|Online Identifiers||Business Operations Tool, CRM light clienteling, Commerce Software Tools, Data Analytics Providers, Fraud Prevention Tools, and Sales & Marketing Tools||Ad Networks, Commerce Software Tools, Data Analytics Providers, Inventory and Fulfillment , Merchant Tracking Affilate , Payment Processors, and Translation Service|
|Internet Activity||Business Operations Tool, Commerce Software Tools, Data Analytics Providers, Fraud Prevention Tools, Governance, Risk & Compliance Software, Sales & Marketing Tools, and Web Hosting Services||Ad Networks, Commerce Software Tools, Data Analytics Providers, Merchant Tracking Affilate , Payment Processors, and Translation Service|
|Commercial and Financial Information||Business Operations Tool, Commerce Software Tools, Fraud Prevention Tools, and Sales & Marketing Tools||Ad Networks, Commerce Software Tools, Inventory and Fulfillment , and Payment Processors|
|Inferences||Sales & Marketing Tools||Ad Networks and Merchant Tracking Affilate|
This section provides additional information for California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The terms used in this section have the same meaning as in the CCPA. This section does not apply to information that is not considered "personal information," such as anonymous, deidentified, or aggregated information, nor does it apply to publicly available information as defined in the CCPA.
To the extent we process deidentified personal information, we will make no attempt to reidentify such data.
The personal information we collect is described above in Information we collect. The personal information we disclose for business or commercial purposes is described above in How we disclose information. The length of time for which we retain personal information is described above in How long we keep your data. Our purposes for processing data are described above in Purposes of processing.
We “share” certain personal information with third party ad networks for purposes of behavioral advertising, including: Commercial and Financial Information, Inferences, Internet Activity, Online Identifiers, and Personal Identifiers. This allows us to show you ads that are more relevant to you.
We "sell" personal data to third parties, as that term is defined in the CCPA.
We do not knowingly sell or share (for cross-context behavioral advertising) the personal information of consumers under 16 years of age.
Your CCPA rights are described below. Make a Privacy Request by clicking here or the link at the top of this page or by emailing us at moc.erutaef@ycavirp.
You have the right to request to know and access the following about the personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- the categories of sources from which we collect personal information about you
- the business or commercial purposes for which we collect, sell, or share personal information
- the categories of third parties with whom we disclose the information
- the categories of personal information about you that we have sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we have sold, shared, or disclosed that information for a business purpose
The information we would provide to you in response to a Request to Know Categories is contained in this Privacy Notice. To receive a copy of the specific personal information we have about you, submit a Request to Know or Access via the link above. If you make a Request to Know more than twice in a 12-month period, or we determine the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may require you to pay a small fee for this service.
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you that you have provided to us. Subject to certain limitations, we will delete from our records your requested personal information and direct our service providers to do the same.
If you exercise your CCPA consumer rights:
- We will not deny goods or services to you
- We will not charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or penalties
- We will not provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- We will not suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
- We will not retaliate against you, as an employee, applicant for employment, or independent contractor
We may still offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA such as discounts, rewards, premium features, or loyalty accounts that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels.
You have the right to opt-out of any selling and sharing of your personal information.
You have the right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data, taking into account the nature of the data and our purposes for processing it.
Before we can respond to a Request to Know or Request to Delete, we will need to verify that you are the consumer who is the subject of the CCPA request. Verification is important for preventing fraudulent requests and identity theft. Requests to Opt-Out do not require verification.
Typically, identity verification will require you to confirm certain information about yourself based on information we have already collected. For example, we will ask you to verify that you have access to the email address we have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity based on our records, we cannot fulfill your CCPA request. If you submit a request not through our webform, we will ask you to provide the same information requested in the webform.
For a request that seeks specific personal information, we ask that you sign a declaration stating that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request, as required by the CCPA.
In some cases, we may have no reasonable method by which we can verify a consumer's identity. For example:
- If a consumer submits a request but we have not collected any personal information about that consumer, we cannot verify the request.
- If the only data we have collected about a consumer is gathered through website cookies (i.e. the consumer visited our website but had no other interaction with us), we are unable to reasonably associate a requester with any data collected; therefore, we cannot verify the request.
A California resident's authorized agent may submit a rights request under the CCPA by emailing us at moc.erutaef@ycavirp. Requests submitted by an authorized agent will still require verification of the consumer who is the subject of the request in accordance with the process described above. We will also ask for proof that the consumer who is the subject of the request authorized an agent to submit a privacy request on their behalf by either verifying their own identity with us directly or directly confirming with us that they provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request. An authorized agent that has power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code section 4121 to 4130 may also submit proof of statutory power of attorney, which does not require separate consumer verification.
If you have trouble accessing this notice, please contact us at moc.erutaef@ycavirp.
If you have any privacy-related questions or have trouble accessing this notice, please email moc.erutaef@ycavirp.
Feature UNLOCK 10% OFF YOUR ORDER When You Sign Up for Email and Texts “A consumer provides their email address and consents to receive emails in exchange for a discount provided via coupon code.” Some product on the site does not qualify for the 10% off discount. To opt in, a consumer must enter their email address into the form and submit it. To sign up for the SMS/MMS program you must click the link sent to the mobile device and reply "YES" to be included. A consumer may unsubscribe from our marketing emails by using the unsubscribe link in the email footer at any time. And or text the word "stop" to unsubscribe to SMS messages. We calculate the value of the offer and financial incentive by using the expense related to the offer.