SECTION 10 - SMS
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Information we collect
Information you provide to us
We collect the personal information you provide to us when you purchase our products or visit our website. The categories of information we may collect include:
- Personal Identifiers, including name, email address, postal address, and telephone number
- Commercial and Financial Information, including purchases and credit card or debit card number
- Inferences, including inferences from other data
To the extent we process deidentified personal information, we will make no attempt to reidentify such data.
Information collected automatically
We automatically collect internet or other electronic information about you when you visit our website, such as IP address, browsing history and interactions with our website. This data may be collected using browser cookies and other unique personal identifiers.
How long we keep your data
We do not retain data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes described in this Policy.
How we share and disclose information
Information Disclosed for Business or Commercial Purposes in the Last 12 Months, and Categories of Parties Disclosed To
We may disclose the following personal information about you when you purchase our products or visit our website:
|Personal Information Disclosed||Recipient (by Category)|
|Personal Identifiers||Ad Networks, Business Operations Tool, CRM light clienteling, Commerce Software Tools, Cybersecurity Providers, Data Analytics Providers, Governance, Risk & Compliance Software, Inventory and Fulfillment , Merchant Tracking Affilate , Payment Processors, Sales & Marketing Tools, Shipping Services, and Web Hosting Services|
|Online Identifiers||Ad Networks, Business Operations Tool, CRM light clienteling, Commerce Software Tools, Cybersecurity Providers, Data Analytics Providers, Inventory and Fulfillment , Merchant Tracking Affilate , Payment Processors, Sales & Marketing Tools, and Translation Service|
|Internet Activity||Ad Networks, Business Operations Tool, Commerce Software Tools, Cybersecurity Providers, Data Analytics Providers, Governance, Risk & Compliance Software, Merchant Tracking Affilate , Payment Processors, Sales & Marketing Tools, Translation Service, and Web Hosting Services|
|Commercial and Financial Information||Ad Networks, Business Operations Tool, Commerce Software Tools, Cybersecurity Providers, Inventory and Fulfillment , Payment Processors, and Sales & Marketing Tools|
|Inferences||Ad Networks, Merchant Tracking Affilate , and Sales & Marketing Tools|
California Privacy Notice (CCPA)
This section provides additional information for California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The terms used in this section have the same meaning as in the CCPA. This section does not apply to information that is not considered "personal information," such as anonymous, deidentified, or aggregated information, nor does it apply to publicly available information as defined in the CCPA.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect is described above in Information we collect. The personal information we disclose for business or commercial purposes is described above in How we share and disclose information. The length of time for which we retain personal information is described above in How long we keep your data.
Business and Commercial Purposes for Collection
We collect personal information for the following business purposes:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Audit Current Interactions
- Error Management
- Internal Research
- Provide Products or Services
- Quality Assurance
- Short-Term Transient Use
We also "share" and "sell" (as defined in the CCPA) personal information for commercial purposes, including to advertise and market our products.
Information “Sharing” and “Selling”
We “share” certain personal information with third party ad networks for purposes of behavioral advertising, including: Commercial and Financial Information, Inferences, Internet Activity, Online Identifiers, and Personal Identifiers. This allows us to show you ads that are more relevant to you.
We use third party data analytics providers and this may be considered a “sale” of information under the CCPA.
You may opt-out of these data practices here.
We do not knowingly sell or share (for cross-context behavioral advertising) the personal information of consumers under 16 years of age.
Your CCPA rights are described below. You can make a Request to Know or a Request to Delete under the CCPA by submitting a Privacy Request at the top of this page, or by clicking here, or by emailing us at moc.erutaef@ycavirp.
Right to Know
You have the right to request to know the following about the personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- the categories of sources from which we collect personal information about you
- the business and commercial purposes for which we collect personal information
- the categories of third parties with whom we share the information
- the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that information for a business purpose
The information we would provide to you in response to a Request to Know Categories is contained in this Privacy Notice. To access the specific personal information we have about you, submit a Request to Know via the link above. If you make a Request to Know more than twice in a 12-month period, we may require you to pay a small fee for this service.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you that you have provided to us. We will permanently delete from our records any personal information that is not necessary for our business operations and direct our service providers to do the same.
We consider information to be necessary for our business operations if it is used to:
- Complete an obligation to you that you have requested
- Detect and resolve issues related to security or functionality
- Comply with legal obligations
- Enable solely internal uses
Right to Non-Discrimination
If you exercise your CCPA consumer rights:
- We will not deny goods or services to you
- We will not charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or penalties
- We will not provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you
Right to Opt-Out
You have the right to opt-out of any selling and sharing of your personal information.
You may exercise your right to opt-out here.
Opt-Out Preference Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit the Global Privacy Control (GPC) signal to online services you visit. When we detect such signal, we place a U.S. Privacy String setting in your browser so that any third party who respects that signal will not track your activity on our website. GPC is supported by certain internet browsers or as a browser extension. You can find out how to enable GPC here.
Right to Correct
You have the right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data, taking into account the nature of the data and our purposes for processing it.
Before we can respond to a Request to Know or Request to Delete, we will need to verify that you are the consumer who is the subject of the CCPA request. Verification is important for preventing fraudulent requests and identity theft. Requests to Opt-Out do not require verification.
Typically, identity verification will require you to confirm certain information about yourself based on information we have already collected. For example, we will ask you to verify that you have access to the email address we have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity based on our records, we cannot fulfill your CCPA request.
For a request that seeks specific personal information, we ask that you sign a declaration stating that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request, as required by the CCPA.
In some cases, we may have no reasonable method by which we can verify a consumer's identity. For example:
- If a consumer submits a request but we have not collected any personal information about that consumer, we cannot verify the request.
- If the only data we have collected about a consumer is gathered through website cookies (i.e. the consumer visited our website but had no other interaction with us), we are unable to reasonably associate a requester with any data collected; therefore, we cannot verify the request.
A California resident's authorized agent may submit a Request to Know or a Request to Delete under the CCPA by emailing us at moc.erutaef@ycavirp. Requests submitted by an authorized agent will still require verification of the person who is the subject of the request in accordance with the process described above. We will also ask for proof that the person who is the subject of the request authorized an agent to submit a privacy request on their behalf. An authorized agent that has power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code section 4121 to 4130 must submit proof of statutory power of attorney, but consumer verification is not required.
If you have trouble accessing this notice, please contact us at moc.erutaef@ycavirp.
If you have any privacy-related questions, please send them to moc.erutaef@ycavirp.
Notice of Financial Incentive
Feature UNLOCK 10% OFF YOUR ORDER When You Sign Up for Email and Texts “A consumer provides their email address and consents to receive emails in exchange for a discount provided via coupon code.” Some product on the site does not qualify for the 10% off discount. To opt in, a consumer must enter their email address into the form and submit it. To sign up for the SMS/MMS program you must click the link sent to the mobile device and reply "YES" to be included. A consumer may unsubscribe from our marketing emails by using the unsubscribe link in the email footer at any time. And or text the word "stop" to unsubscribe to SMS messages. We calculate the value of the offer and financial incentive by using the expense related to the offer.